Innovative railing system that can be installed on the slab, on the slab edge or completely inlaid and presents the option of being able to be illuminated by LED strips.
Minimalist railing system that combines the most avant-garde aesthetics with the maximum safety requirements.
- Minimalist railing system that combines the most avant-garde aesthetics with the highest safety requirements.
- It is a railing system with a “U” base profile designed to house laminar safety glass and tempered laminar glass of different thicknesses and that can be installed on the floor, on the edge of the floor or completely embedded on site.
- Possibility of special overlap on both sides of the “U” profile.
- Possibility of lighting by means of LED strips.
- Possibility of U profile with wing.
- Possibility of aluminum handrail profile.
Mounting on slab
Mounting on slab edge
Mounting on slab with flange
Laminated Safety Glass
Laminated-Tempered Safety Glass
It meets the requirements established by section 3.2 of the DB SE-AE of the Technical Building Code for use categories where a load support of 0.8 kN/ m, 1.6 kN/ m and 3.0 kN/ m is required in the upper part.
FORGED ENVELOPE WITH WING
TO EDGE OF FORGED